Illustrator / Graphic Designer / Teacher
Bronx, NY – (347)-303-3555
Passionate about achieving commercial art, design and administrative positions that will allow me to use my skills to express my deepest imagination and creativity while being cooperative and friendly with others. Excellent at communication with co-workers and built to work under extreme pressure and tight deadlines. References available upon request.
Creative Cloud, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photo Retouching, Microsoft Office, Word, Powerpoint, 2D Rendering, 2D Animation, Drawing, Painting, Inking, Coloring.
Freelance Illustrator and Graphic Designer — 6/2009 – Present
- Clients include All Things Traffic, The Society of Scent, Beatrice Dupire (Theiye), Marilyn Gauthier, Randy Wilkins, Steven Keller, and many more
- Create icons, logos, flyers, label designs, collages, and posters
- Colorist for line art and sketches and draw detailed comic strips and pages
- In charge of scanning, cleaning, retouching, and sharpening work
- Illustrate and digitally render artwork of all sizes
Substitute Teacher at The NYC Department of Education – Bronx, NY — 11/2020 – Present
- Classifications include: Special Ed, Reading, Library, Art, and more.
- Working within various districts.
Teaching Artist at The Pelham Art Center – Pelham, NY — 9/2019 – Present
- Teaching “Art Exploration”, “Drawing and Watercolor Illustration” and Anime/Manga Drawing.
- Encouraging enthusiastic 5 to 12 year olds to explore their vivid imaginations through the therapy of art.
Creative Intern for Beatrice Dupire – Bronx, NY — 7/2017 – 9/2018
- Was Layout designer, Graphic designer and 2D Animator
- Updated PDF presentations and created digital advertisements
- Was in charge of updating Look Books for various clients
- Created engaging promotional ads for social media
Graphic design intern at iDesign Group – New Rochelle, NY — 1/2015 – 5/2015
- Worked closely with art director in planning and drafting concepts for clients
- Designed and rendered characters for icons and logos
Academy of Art University – San Francisco, CA – May 2020
Master of Fine Arts in Illustration – Editorial, Advertising, and Children’s Book Emphasis
Pace University – New York, NY – Fall 2023
Master of Science for Teachers – Childhood Education and Childhood Special Education
The College of New Rochelle – New Rochelle, NY – May 2016
Bachelor of Fine Arts – Studio Art
Magna cum laude, 3.7 GPA
The College of Westchester – White Plains, NY – May 2013
Associate of Applied Science – Digital Media
Summa cum laude, 4.0 GPA